Based in Central Scotland, BC Consult offers service to Central Scotland in particular but has a range of clients throughout Scotland and the UK with additional links in the USA, Europe and China. Bill Crosson is prepared to discuss applications in any location and offers a free telephone discussion service to identify client needs. Call +44 (0) 1236 782895 to enquire about service available and outline your particular requirements.
BC Consult offers consultancy within two areas:
- HACCP Systems – For practical and objective advice on the design and implementation of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems for food production.
- Product and Process Audit – For obtaining and maintaining the standards for the British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard – Food, SALSA (Safe And Local Supplier Approval) and ISO 9001:2000.
BC Consult offers technical advice for industry in four key areas:
- Production for a better control
- Formulation for improved recipes
- Processing for better treatments
- Ingredients and how they interact
In addition a mentoring and advice service to resolve issues in the general areas of Food Production is also offered.
Bill Crosson is a member of REHIS and holds the Advanced Diploma in Food Hygiene and the Advanced Certificate in Applied HACCP Principles. He can assess the training requirements of your staff and arrange training for them, tailored to your specific requirements. BC Consult offers Basic and Intermediate level training in Food Hygiene and/or HACCP certificated under the REHIS scheme.
Training is offered in three main areas : Food Hygiene and Safety, HACCP Systems, Internal Auditing.
"Food Production and Manufacturing Advice"